Don't know if I mentioned it earlier, but I purchased a used 1974 Chevy Class C RV late last year...I know, I know, I'm a Ford man. It has a 350 moter, with only 10,000 miles on it. It's seen better days, and has had some serious water damage to the camper.
I'm gutting the insides, and redoing the entire roof, some of the side walls, and redesigning the layout of the camper. It had a twin bed, but I'm changing it to a queen, moving the bathroom, complete rewiring and plumbing throughout, putting in a new propane instant hot water heater, taking out the kitchen stove, (who ever uses the oven in one of these things), putting in a new 2 eye burner, new microwave, reuse the sink, and move the kitchen up front. The Ginny needs some work also, but I'm also converting it for solar power and running some serious battery power. I'll post pics as I start to redo the new stuff. Still doing the demo, and seeing what needs to be replaced first. They wanted $2500, but I paid $1800...I may have overpaid.