Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Walking on Sunshine

Thank you OT I'm trying to convert our diet to more natural, (Non GMO) foods.

I don't remember If I posted this or not but a lot of things have happened in playing catch up around here since I started getting over this cold bug which has been going around.

I stayed home from work for three days and coughed till my chest and back hurt.

I drank a lot of Blackberry Brandy...to get my system down to where I could get some deep sleep. ..or rest....unplugging the phones etc etc.

I am finally thinning out the cough which seemed want to hang round a bit.

But I got a low level alarm on my stocks of Blackberry Brandy from the ABC store and hence bought four pint bottles of it and put it away.

I am not really much of a drinker at all ....I have a can of Fosters Australian beer which has been in my fridge for almost a year now.
    But when I get to feeling ill with the cold bug I am not beyond having a meal and a few stiff drinks and going to bed.

One of the few times I do much drinking.

I think that as a teenager working in a Military club overseas..and seeing how many people get when they are drunken...was a good experience for me. I never took to drink as did so many I know.

But when I feel a cold or such coming on ..I am not beyond breaking out the Brandy.

Stocks have been replaced and ready for duty when needed.

Thanks,
    Orangetom