Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a girl!

It's a girl!

We had no idea if the wild bobcat we took home with us from our vacation was a boy or girl. The vet confirmed its a 4 month old healthy girl! And it is not bobcat but some sort of Maine Coon mix. I hope it gets large enough to take out our stupid dog.

1/10th of a second before the shit storm.

This cat is so absurdly long and has such unusual markings that she looks like a poorly drawn cartoon of a cat. And she has already figured out that doorknobs are the way out. Here she is trying to open the back door.

She followed my daughter from a farm to our rental house and refused to leave. She even tried to hop in the van (I really do drive a mini van!) and followed us when we tried to leave, screaming and crying the whole way. We asked the farmer for permission to take her, and he was nice enough to offer us a pound of cheese from his dairy cows as well. And she screamed and cried the whole way home. By the way, we live 4 1/2 hours away from where we found her. It was a fun ride. We named her Tomah in honor of where we found her, and because we thought she was a boy.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Almost anytime a cat has an M on its forehead, it's a Maine coon. My brother's maine coon is 22lbs, the dogs run from him.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Sends messages from his BRONYDEVICE using MobileBro2

Re: Its a girl!

Our cat weighs 20 pounds, but its all fat. The thing pisses and sheds on everything.

Good luck, my friend!

Sent from my BRODEVICE using MobileBro2

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    Our cat weighs 20 pounds, but its all fat. The thing pisses and sheds on everything.

Good luck, my friend!

It's not fat....it's marbleing.....

post 1000 BTW
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Yey 1000 posts! Funny, too!

Sends messages from his BRONYDEVICE using MobileBro2

Re: Its a girl!

Gratz, echo!

And no. Its fat.

For the Love of Cats

MsOmni... you do know that you can lift the tail and see the difference between a boy and girl cat, right?? if you want, I can pm you the details, as this is a family forum. rofl

Nice looking cat, should be a good mouser.And will taste awesome stirfried with a little teryaki!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Walking on Sunshine

MS
    Never mind what those (yahoos) people are saying . She is so pretty and looks like she will be a great addition to the household. Bubba was part Maine coon and loved getting in the shower or being around the sink when the water was running. So just watch out , she may take a liking to baths.

I tried looking to see. Did you ever try checking a fully clawed cat that doesn't know you? Plus, it looks like she has extra parts. Our friend has boy cats and couldn't tell what she was, either. She looks different from my cat, but then again, I don't go walking around staring at cat ass all day. My other cat is spayed and has a butt full of fur to hide things. This kitten kind of lets it all hang out there.

I read that Maines liked water. She doesn't seem afraid of it, but my daughter tried to get her in the bath tub and it was a no-go.

Queen of the Doom Room
    Don't feel bad. When I was a teenager I got a kitten from a friend. Named it Skeeter-Joe. The night it had kittens it was quickly renamed Skeeter-Mae.