Thread: 2016-obama's america

Premium Member

2016-obama's america

Went to see this again last night with some friends who wanted us to go with them. This is the second time the wife and I have seen it...once in Nashville while visiting a few weeks ago and again last night here in S. Florida.

Very enlightening and well done documentary. Enjoyed it just as much the second time around. A must see for everyone.

http://2016themovie.com/

Crotch Rocket

2016-obama's america

Hey Willie, welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if you've had a chance to review our rules yet or not, but political discussion is something we strive to avoid here. Don't be surprised if this one gets locked.

Thanks for jumping in and contributing though, its always nice to see another member coming in to discussions.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Hey Willie, welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if you've had a chance to review our rules yet or not, but political discussion is something we strive to avoid here. Don't be surprised if this one gets locked.

Thanks for jumping in and contributing though, its always nice to see another member coming in to discussions.
    Mitunnelrat,
    Thanks for the heads up and I really appreciate you looking out for me. I did read the rules which I like and respect very much and is why I am here. I have sworn off political threads on forums and will never ever post in one again. I was just trying to let folks know that the documentary had been released in theaters. I wasn't trying to open up a discussion. Sorry RJ and The Stig if I was out of line.

GunnerMax
    I didn't know there was a movie out. I have sworn off going to the theatre until they start allowing guns.

Where's the epi?

They don't allow guns where you are? I still haven't seen a sign here so we wear ours when we go. We just can't wear them in Federal buildings and military installations.
    I apologize for nothing...

Claptrap's Problem Solver

I've heard good things about this movie.

Since we don't allow political discussion I'm going to lock this, however, I'll leave the thread up so people see it and perhaps decide to see the movie.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout