Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Vengeance

Claptrap's Problem Solver

So there you go folks. Hope you enjoyed Vengeance because I've enjoyed the creating the story. I can honestly say I've really had fun with this one. I think Awakenings has been my favorite entry so far, but this one was up there.

I feel that this was my most complex and involved entry due to the number of characters and the story line. We've bid adieu to some characters while developing some new ones along with continuing to tell the story of Miller and Crutchfield's rebellion.

Anyway, don't want to drag this out too far. Just wanted to express my appreciation to those who take the time to read my stories.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

awesome, ready for the next one. Like maybe a re-unification of the USA and the peacekeepers turn out to be the invaders

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Great read.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Well Done! I hope you keep exercising your talent.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Premium Member

Thanks Stig. Another awesome entry to the saga. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks man.

I'll most likely shit myself

Excellent read, as the others have been. You have a talent for writing and I lok forward to reading your future efforts.
    Thanks for the hard work you've put into this group of stories, it's obvious that you enjoy your writing.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I was particularly invested in this one. Nice job, man!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.