Thread: Symbology Patches

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Symbology Patches

Okay, for those of you that know me fairly well, you know I'm a gear ho. So when I see something really cool, I have to have it. Case and point:

S.O. Tech puts out these "symbology" identifier patches. I thought they were a good idea in general so I had to grab a few. Gave the commander patch to my dad (the patriarch has to be in charge, you know), kept a squad leader for myself, and gave my little brother a rifleman patch. At first I got them cause they were cool and would be funny to "assign" us all roles, but the more i think about them, they would probably be a great idea in the astronomically slim chance that we ever had to form up some sort of group. What do ya'll think?

Commander

Squad Leader

Rilfleman

Sniper

Team Leader
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Well, it is a little warrior, no?

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Well, it is a little warrior, no?
    yeah....but I had to have them.......
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    yeah....but I had to have them.......
    You have a point there.

Premium Member

O.K. I'v got to get some also...where do I go to order ???
    T.L.