Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Storm/Hurricane Isaac

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Wow, kayaking down the street. Hoping it turns oust well for everybody. I'm going on a quickly vacation this weekend to the area where the storm is gonna be once it gets inland, so that may be a wash no pun intended.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Where's the epi?

Looks like the rain will be dumping about 20" in some places. It will probably hit inland all the way up to us (rain) later in the week for a few days. Lots of southern states are going to be affected.
    I apologize for nothing...

I'll most likely shit myself

Our local Wx guy showed a map tonight that showed most of the storm running up thru Arkansas and into the upper midwest. It didn't look like E tn would get any more than occasional showers.

Where's the epi?

I don't think these guys know what they are doing. The one I saw a little while ago and the radar on NOAA showed rain coming up through central AL and southern TN.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

you're all wrong........I'm controlling the storm with my MASS device......COBRA!!!!

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Boy is Stig going to be mad at you when his place gets flooded! You are in so much trouble!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Boy is Stig going to be mad at you when his place gets flooded! You are in so much trouble!!!!
    good.................good............

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    good.................good............

Izzy, do you just have a collection of awesome images lurking on your computer?
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

i try to.

I'll most likely shit myself

It appears so!