Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Storm/Hurricane Isaac

Need the worlds hottest pepper seeds? See him...

TS Storm/Hurricane Isaac

No worries mon.
    That's why we do what we do.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap...loop?#contents
    Last edited by Onestep; 08-22-2012 at 01:53 PM.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

You are correct.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Florida looking at a Category 1 Hurricane from sunday on

Hello guys,

It does appear I will be taking a near direct hit if this storm keeps its current track, it will be hovering a couple miles off shore of my area... Should be arriving right around the time I get out of school... YAY! /sarcasm

Here are some pictures and projected track:

It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

I'll most likely shit myself

You be safe down there Twitchy. You don't need to be showing off the new EMT stuff just yet.

Anyone notice that track looks like it may go right over Tampa? What are the odds of a hurricane hitting a presidential convention?

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    You be safe down there Twitchy. You don't need to be showing off the new EMT stuff just yet.

Anyone notice that track looks like it may go right over Tampa? What are the odds of a hurricane hitting a presidential convention?
    If it hits me, it will hit tampa... the track has it skirting us and continuing north...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Yup!
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Guess we will see in the end!

Premium Member
    Folks in the Florida panhandle need to be very elert!! In the business I'm in, we have to watch these very closely. My tracking shows it skirting the west coast and moving westerly & north towards Apalachicola/Panama City. No one knows for sure but God, but this one bothers me with the warm gulf waters ahead of it. Hopefully, the mountains in Haiti and Cuba will break it up a bit.

Where's the epi?

Wow, when I lived down there we just boarded everything up, stocked up on food, water, ice and booze and threw a hurricane party in someone's house and rode it out. Everyone pretty much already had lots of candles, everything ya needed to bbq with for afterwards, knew to throw all the lawn furnature in the pool, cross your fingers and pray for the best since there was nothing much ya could do until it was over anyway. Back in those days we were always looking for a reason to throw a party.
    I apologize for nothing...

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Wow, when I lived down there we just boarded everything up, stocked up on food, water, ice and booze and threw a hurricane party in someone's house and rode it out. Everyone pretty much already had lots of candles, everything ya needed to bbq with for afterwards, knew to throw all the lawn furnature in the pool, cross your fingers and pray for the best since there was nothing much ya could do until it was over anyway. Back in those days we were always looking for a reason to throw a party.
    HA! That's what we still do for 1s and 2s.