I'm not sure she knows what she just said!

(some yes-no question just popped up at the same time I double-returned to get to this line, and was cleared by same, what?)

We're headed to a Costco first thing Saturday morning before a family gathering. I was already planning to stock up/restock on cereals, soaps, boxes of granola bars. The question is, what would you suggest I stock up on? (no freezer space available)

I already have 24-packs of AAA & AA batteries plus 12 D's, camping/hiking gear, backpacks, first aid kits, tarps, tools, etc.

I know this is a vague question, but between amusement of it and the dangerous temptation of going to a bulk discount store, I just have to ask. =)

FYI, everything except our sets of winter tires are up off the ground on a level of milk crates, and then stored in milk crates by category, but I do not yet have large tupperware for storage.

(in unrelated news, I'm feeling pretty lucky to be in a company that is giving me a 2-day first aid course during work time next week. I've had the 1-day course before; this will be a higher level including standard first aid CPR level A, C, or HCP and AED)

Happy Friday to you!