My GHB is always changing. I generally have just a small bag which goes with me everywhere. I have seen videos of people who have a GHB that weighs 60 to 70 pounds which is totally unrealistic. I try to keep mine small and portable so there is no reason to leave it behind. I generally am no farther than 5 to 10 miles from home so I am not looking at long term. The farther I go I do add things. My biggest problem is when I fly then so many things change.

One thing I make a differentiation from is what is in my truck and what is in my GHB. The truck is set up for INCH which can be used for resupply. In the truck is a larger backpack should I need it. My GHB is just that short term one day for me. When many people look at a GHB they don’t include a gun or ammo. My GHB since I am looking at short distance has a minimum of four loaded magazines.

For my wife I put together a small Rush 12 pack which includes a small boo boo kit, toiletries, socks, underwear, a light jacket, Bic lighters, knife, cash, phone list, a map of the area and state. Since she does not even care about having a bag I keep it limited.