Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What camouflage is best for your location?

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I'm down. I'll take the offer. Gotta get my Al Pacino on..........
    Heck yea, I would do that with ya too!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

A laugh a minute
    This would work most of the year except for spring.

This would work for spring and summer

But where we are it really doesn't matter. we don't need to hide we are far enough in the woods away from civilization.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Big fan of multicam myself, but i stumbled upon the following VERY effective patterns a few days ago...

Its two different patterns, Standard A-TAC (The desert-ish one) and A-TAC FG (the green one...) I've seen pictures of it in use and its REALLY nice!

However, I also vouch for the "low profile" camouflage in most situations... Each type of camouflage has its own specific use... Gotta figure out which ones you need in your local area, be it fatigues, or fatigues and a set of roughed up clothes to play the part if your in a high population area... Like I said, all depends on the specific situation.
    Last edited by Twitchy; 09-13-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I like ATACS, but im so invested in other camo systems, it's just not cost effective for me.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I like ATACS, but im so invested in other camo systems, it's just not cost effective for me.

I've thought about Atacs too, I like the green one, but MC goes better with my OD and black gear
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

NVG....totally a work deduction!

I know about being invested, I have probably close to 2000 in my armor that is multicam (just the soft parts), doubt I'll be switching anytime soon.

This prepping isn't good for the bank account. But changing camo patterns would be eve worse.