Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QE3 just started

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    So how is this going to affect everyone's prepping? What steps will everyone be taking to lessen the effect that this may have on us?
    This doesn't affect me in the sense that I have to speed up preps. I've always looked at the worst case senario and went by that. I know that where I'm at I may have to Get Out Of Dodge sooner than later. I have a place to go to with an old Nam brother that we've been working on a secure area. I can probably get there on my own ; But There are some in the colony who could be a safe stop on the way but at this time I hate to ask because I may put them in harm's way. I will never knowingly risk another Ant's survival chances just to extend mine or my family's safety.

There are many things I do which I don't expound upon on this site for OSPEC reasons. Though I will say that there are those whom I've P.M. with or talked with on the phone and these people i would trust with my family's life. The site I mentioned with a Nam brother is open to all in the colony as he and I talked this matter over. He's not a computer guy but trust me he has talents in areas we don't normally use everyday.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    This doesn't affect me in the sense that I have to speed up preps. I've always looked at the worst case senario and went by that. I know that where I'm at I may have to Get Out Of Dodge sooner than later. I have a place to go to with an old Nam brother that we've been working on a secure area. I can probably get there on my own ; But There are some in the colony who could be a safe stop on the way but at this time I hate to ask because I may put them in harm's way. I will never knowingly risk another Ant's survival chances just to extend mine or my family's safety.

There are many things I do which I don't expound upon on this site for OSPEC reasons. Though I will say that there are those whom I've P.M. with or talked with on the phone and these people i would trust with my family's life. The site I mentioned with a Nam brother is open to all in the colony as he and I talked this matter over. He's not a computer guy but trust me he has talents in areas we don't normally use everyday.
    Eagle, if you and yours have to come this way.....your more than welcome. You could even go along with us on our little journey.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

QE3 just started.....

I think QE3 is the tipping pt. TARP was the signal event that the banksters feel they don't need to hide what they do any more. After decades of incremental theft and corruption they felt it had enslaved us enough they could quit being coy and just put the gun to our head. Congress pissed their pants and proved them correct. TARP was a game changer. Since then they did QE1 and 2, GM theft, de facto eliminate criminal penalties for fraud, and shift the riskiest investments to the taxpayers.

QE3 is the next level of enslavement. This will send us into the death spiral. Remember the public hue and cry against TARP, first/second debt ceiling increase and QE1? Now nothing, ho hum just another complicated thing we shouldn't worry about.

Like most here I am already continuing my preps as best I can. Not much I will change except now I know to expect financial chaos in the next year whereas before I was thinking it could collapse in 1-5 yrs. there is no recovery at this point. We will crash on the rocks, the banksters will try to keep us enslaved to impossible debt and the question us will let them or gid rid of that old game altogether and rebuild fresh.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    Eagle, if you and yours have to come this way.....your more than welcome. You could even go along with us on our little journey.
    Thanks Lunchbox. If I'm not mistaken my 2nd. oldest son lives in your area. Kettering outside Dayton. Ex Navy was an I C man. I plan on him being my commo go to guy. He's a smart one ; bull-headed at times but good.
    Would be an interesting journey I'm sure.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

I was hoping to have my family's 1 year food supply stocked up long before QE3 so I had a little time to pick up some PM's. Looks like the timeline shifted again so now I hope to get the 1 year set aside before things let lose completely and pick up any lose ends along the way.

Cabela's had a gen 1 night vision monocular on sale for 150.00. I picked it up so I atleast had SOMETHING. I was happy with what I received for the price.

For the Love of Cats

QE3??? TARP???

Help a Canuck out here... I tried google and wiki; but just got long drawn out blah-de-blah's. Who can provide a simple summary, and prophesy?

tx
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

Tarp=goverment bailout of companies such as GM and banls. QE = Quanatative easing by the Federal Reserve (BTW its not ran by the goverme t and has doubtful reserves) they basically print money out of thin air with nothing backing it other than IOU. It is a major factor in the inflatio we are under right now, and the last several years.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

The bottom line is the FED is purchasing treasury bonds to the tune of about $40,000,000,000 a month.

The US Dollar has been in real trouble for the last couple years.....and this is only going to weaken it even more.

Most foreign investors are straying away from the dollar....and the US credit rating is going to suffer.

If we as a country had to pay .5% more in interest....we would not be able to make minimum payments.....however...it's not like we are now anyway.

We have been robbing Peter to pay Paul for a few years now.

If it were a family.....the US would be homeless right now.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

I'll most likely shit myself

What Echo said! We have borrowed so much it will be almost impossible ever pay it back. It is now getting down to crunch time.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

For the Stig household this means we need to brush up on our bartering skills, watch our budget & discretionary spending like a hawk and continue to try to do more with less.

I don't see any way that this doesn't end up with the mighty American dollar being worth the same as a Zimbabwean million dollar coin.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout