Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you tried hot house/indoor gardens?

The hot sexy one

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Good info on the lighting. What kind of light meter did you end up with?
    Bought a basic meter Amprobe LM-100, there are others.....There is so much bad information out there on indoor lighting in regards to growing plants, half these supergrow lights are useless or you are able to find a cheaper choice. I think CO2 is just as important as the lights, I will know more in a couple months.

I want to convert my basement into a little garden plot, but there is no natural light and two electrical outlets for the entire basement. We will have to work on the wiring first. I also want to wrap our pergola in plastic sheeting to see if I can grow something in potted plants this winter, or at least early spring.

The hot sexy one

Hmmmm.........problems. Came back to grow room after being gone few days, all plants wilted , no growth, and dropping flowers....Water good, lights on timer working....Cool nights , but not below 50*f in room.....added another 1500 lumens by raising plants up to light, no help after two cycles...Still have issues, Going to introduce more CO2 today. Me not being in the sealed room checking plants may have cut the available CO2......