Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turn on your TV: Revolution is on!

Turn on your TV: Revolution is on!

You mean nobody had a 15 year stockpile of ammo! What happened to all of us?! 😃

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    You mean nobody had a 15 year stockpile of ammo! What happened to all of us?! ��
    I didn't see a single ant head on anything... Did we all bugout to our own island? Or, are we the bad guys? Hmmmmm
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Caught the 2nd episode last night.

It's getting good.............
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Yeah but that stupid girl wouldn't let the uncle kill the bounty hunter and look what happened. Put the whole group in danger. Told dh I would never question a decision like that from him. I would have a real problem if it came to a woman and child but still wouldn't stop him (i.e. the discussion on the other thread about woman stealing your corn - ya don't know if she's point for some real bad guys - actually did see a woman in another movie who was so even though it would be hard, the decision would be left to the men). BUT then she was smart falling down the hill and drawing in the kid who was following her and cuffing him to the post and then going in and blowing away the head of the slave camp so she did redeem herself.
    I apologize for nothing...

Bacon saver

OK gang, scenario time! These clowns showed up at your house, smelled then saw your buck hanging in the front yard tree (first mistake). Martial law dictates No citizen shall possess any firearms unless it is a primitive weapon, i.e, bow, cross bow, sword , knife, etc. Obviously by the wounds you blasted this here buck with 00 buck. The "man" demands your shotgun. Now what? You're out numbered 25 to 1, DID YOU PREPARE FOR THIS SITUATION? If so and how?

I guess we'll pick apart the series as it goes along. This could be good "situational awareness" training.

*NOTE* He was in possession of an AMERICAN FLAG! What the hell did the leader of the "A" hole group say about that, I forgot. I know that represented the rebel forces but there was something he said............it was just something so anti American and it pissed me off, but I forgot what he said.

Be safe..............the night is your friend.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    OK gang, scenario time! These clowns showed up at your house, smelled then saw your buck hanging in the front yard tree (first mistake). Martial law dictates No citizen shall possess any firearms unless it is a primitive weapon, i.e, bow, cross bow, sword , knife, etc. Obviously by the wounds you blasted this here buck with 00 buck. The "man" demands your shotgun. Now what? You're out numbered 25 to 1, DID YOU PREPARE FOR THIS SITUATION? If so and how?

I guess we'll pick apart the series as it goes along. This could be good "situational awareness" training.

*NOTE* He was in possession of an AMERICAN FLAG! What the hell did the leader of the "A" hole group say about that, I forgot. I know that represented the rebel forces but there was something he said............it was just something so anti American and it pissed me off, but I forgot what he said.

Be safe..............the night is your friend.
    The flag thing wasn't lost on me, neither is the fact that the militia honcho looks, uh, Barack-ish. NO, not because he is black.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

A laugh a minute
    Ok as some of you know I don't have t.v so does anyone have a link to where I can watch this show on here maybe? If so thanks in advance.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    Ok as some of you know I don't have t.v so does anyone have a link to where I can watch this show on here maybe? If so thanks in advance.
    Hey little sister, wish I did, I can't even watch the walking dead and I have "Dish" dish doesn't carry that "ONE" channel, asswipes.

Wait try this!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2070791/

OOPS! Sorry try this one it seems to be free.
    http://watch-freeseries.eu/updated.php
    Last edited by Brownwater Riverrat 13; 10-09-2012 at 05:34 AM.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    You can also watch it for free on www.abc.com

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Hey little sister, wish I did, I can't even watch the walking dead and I have "Dish" dish doesn't carry that "ONE" channel, asswipes.

Wait try this!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2070791/

OOPS! Sorry try this one it seems to be free.
    http://watch-freeseries.eu/updated.php
    Thanks Big Bubby, We got caught up this year from last year watching the Walking Dead on http://www.movie2k.to/. Don't sign up to nothing, just keep trying until you get one of the links to works. this is a preety good site but you do have to fish for the right link for it to be able to watch. Hope that helps you.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.