Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Turn on your TV: Revolution is on!

I'll most likely shit myself

Thanks for the clarification MIT. I had been staying out of discussions on the WRT becasue I didn't think I was suppose to be chimin in.

Crotch Rocket

Some of that is just my opinion, so take even that fwiw. I did ask that someone more involved in spear heading WRT follow up on here to clarify or correct me as needed.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Claptrap's Problem Solver

The purpose of the Warrior Round Table is to discuss the more violent side of SHTF events whether short or long term.

What we don't want is every arm-chair commando and internet bad-ass chiming in going on about how they are a 1000 yard sniper, one-man army and secret ninja.

And because we're talking about potentially deadly situations we want people giving good advice.

So lets talk "relevant experience". That all depends on the situation. If your SHTF event is an active shooter I feel very comfortable giving advice from a firearms self-defense standpoint since I've spent a bunch of time and money getting trained on a number of weapons systems. If your SHTF event rquires true military tactics I am 100% completely unqualified to give any advice since I have never served.

So it all depends on your experience. If you see a thread, and feel you have something relevant to add please don't hestiate. You don't have to be a Special Forces operator to chime in.

Our main goal was to keep internet know-it alls, who's "experience" includes playing Call Of Duty and are legends in their own minds from gunking up threads with nonsense. we definitely don't want good threads getting messed up by idiots dribbling stupid internet myths all over them.

Hope this helps clarifies.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    BWRR, I enjoy your scenarios better than the show. And I will continue to read and learn from them, but under the rules of engagement on this site for participating in the Warriors Round Table, I am not qualified to comment according to the rules. I served in the Army many years ago and had a desk job. So since I did not see combat or have not been a Law Enforcement Officer, I'll just had to read what you warriors write. I honor and respect you guys more than you know.

Willie:

I think MTR and Stig summed it up well. They beat me to the punch.

Participation in the WRT is for everyone. However, it is a place where our SME's have a chance to contribute their experience and skills.

Please, come on in to WRT. Ask questions. Start a thread. It's how we all learn. We have folks here with a myriad of professional backgrounds who love to teach and share their knowledge. If you want a place to learn and discuss the warrior mindset without the usual internet BS, WRT is the place for you.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Bacon saver

HOWEVER!

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post

I mean, c'mon, its a freaking pirate who may or may not have a submarine fleet posing the questions!
    I DO IN FACT RESEMBLE THAT REMARK! You little Mole hole tunnel diggin dweller!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Crotch Rocket

Hey, at least I didn't point out you're devising land based scenarios!
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    HOWEVER!

I DO IN FACT RESEMBLE THAT REMARK! You little Mole hole tunnel diggin dweller!
    Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Hey, at least I didn't point out you're devising land based scenarios!

are you guys gonna swashbuckle?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    are you guys gonna swashbuckle?
    That's cause all I got's is creeks matie! ARRGGGHH! But I have been known to go ashore and pillage and plunder!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Premium Member
    MTR and Stig, comprender. Thank you for clearing that up. I did read into it wrong as I do respect the rules. You guys have done a really nice job setting this site up to keep out the arm chair commandos and secret ninja types. I have seen them and their sillyness on some of other past sites, so I know what you're referring to. Don't have time for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Willie:

I think MTR and Stig summed it up well. They beat me to the punch.

Participation in the WRT is for everyone. However, it is a place where our SME's have a chance to contribute their experience and skills.

Please, come on in to WRT. Ask questions. Start a thread. It's how we all learn. We have folks here with a myriad of professional backgrounds who love to teach and share their knowledge. If you want a place to learn and discuss the warrior mindset without the usual internet BS, WRT is the place for you.
    Thanks Izzy!

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Hey little sister, wish I did, I can't even watch the walking dead and I have "Dish" dish doesn't carry that "ONE" channel, asswipes.
    AMC is Now having a Walking Dead marathon if you get this in time.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.