Thread: Izzy's Gear Reviews: Motorola Saber

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Izzy's Gear Reviews: Motorola Saber

First up: The Motorola Saber Radio.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Very nice Izzy.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

FANFUCKINGTASTIC

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

ICAN'TTHINKOFANOTHERWORDWITHFUCK

Very, very well done brother izzy. Short, full of useful information. To the point.

Excellent use of showing the radio pouches as well. I like the VTAC radio pouches also. Fun fact: An izzy bandage and packet of celox fits inside that pouch perfectly for a nice low-profile bandage pouch.

This is very interesting information and look forward to more of these in the future.

Thanks for sharing it.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Thanks, guys. Next time I'll actual plan it out and cover things in detail. I knida just winged this one. In the mean time, I can take requests. ANyone have anything they want me to review?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do you have a robot?
    So many of the videos that I see have so much superfluous bullshit in them. Nice going short and sweet. Please keep it up.

I'll most likely shit myself

Nice review Izzy. I like it being just useful info then done. Makes it so much easier to follow. I gotta find me a pouch for my HT.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Excellent Job Izzy! great info, short concise bullet points! Lots of info with the minimal BS in between! Cant wait for the next one!

Crotch Rocket

I finally had a strong enough connection to watch that. Awesome review, thanks for posting it izzy. I'll be looking forward to your next one.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Excellent review. Didn't sound "winged" at all, covered points fast and answered the questions I was interested in. Also it was good that you mentioned the pouches because I have found there is a large quality gap between pouches and sometimes it is difficult to find a pouch that really matches up to a radio. I will be monitoring this thread in the future and look forward to more reviews.