OK but now, I'll have to be serious. My wife brought me into the colony from the other site which most of you might already know. I turned her onto that one (no comment required or desired) years ago. But here, there is a quality exchange of information, serious questions with serious answers. Men and women who are equals and work together to achieve what their personal goals are at home whatever they may be. This site is a finely tuned machine in my opinion. There's allot a friendships being formed, groups in different parts of the country. Overall I think America's going to be a better place......Well in certain parts anyway. Besides I enjoy the banter every now and then as well. Yes, I do get serious and sarcastic but that is my nature. I have much to offer but yet I am guarded as well. I will always have my security issues but that is just my training and my nature. Just understand that I try to look out for and respect others as well. So I leave you all with I think this site is the shit, "Thanks for having me around" and..............."Peace, love and no underwear!"