Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Florida Meet and Greet.

Queen of the Doom Room
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    Sniper and his wife just left and I must say... Beware... Snipers are very sneaky! If you ever have him over make sure that you check you oven for the unwashed dishes that he "said" he washed, dried and put way but he hid in the oven (thats just what snipers do is HIDE), If you have any missing unique rocks (no matter the size... really) you'll find then at his place. OH and I just can't wait until Justa sees what he did in her pantry! Mums the word (wink).

All joking aside they are two people that I would want I our corner and it was a pleasure to meet them face to face, Hell our dogs even like them and they don't like anyone!

Pic's... My batteries were dead in my camera but T took some to post.
    OK...I've been in the "everyday pantry" several times now (which I don't think we ever showed Mr. and Mrs. Sniper) and didn't notice anything. Went grocery shopping today and bought a few canned goods. Got in to the canned good pantry...AND WHOA!!!

Stopped dead in my tracks...Jaw fell open.

WHAT'S THAT?!

CANS TURNED BACKWARD?!

Then it hit me.

I'd been SNIPED!!

For the Love of Cats

If I had more time, I woulda turned em ALL backwards. Then it would been like "stepping on a landmine" sniping!

rofl
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Never trust a culinary Canuck! ROFLMAO!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com