Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    We have "DISH" and we have been "ditched" and I'm still left with memories of season #1. ...................crickets....................MIT R you could be in our shoes know how damn good the show is and losing the fuckin channel! Yeh I said that.............
    For that reason, I would ditch dish!! Go to Direct TV. Also, if you sign up with a Netflix account...I think it's $8 or $9 per month, you can see all season one and two. Now I know you can not stay current, but ditch Dish and go to Direct TV. They will probably switch you out for free. Many of my friends have done that.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    looks like the group got a little smarter over the winter. i see a couple silencers, an AK and an AR with em now. they also work better as a team now. Too bad Herschel got bit last night. i like him.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    yeah, the prison would be a safe/secure place to be, if done right. well, until them buggers learn to climb fences.

and herschel getting bite, i am really surprised any of them are still alive. LOL seems like 1st and 2nd season, just about every time they went out, someone was lost.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    yeah, they took there sweet arse time getting there heads right. But such a stressful situation can make most anyone a bit ditzy. Prolly why they lost so many people?

I think that if the kid, Carl, makes it to adulthood he is gonna be one bad mofo!

In his experience the hammer head is better

Im pretty sure that the clanking we heard at the beginning of the episode was Carls balls dropping. Hes smoke checking zombies left and right and macking on Herschels daughter. Glad to see because last season I was hoping he was going to be eaten near the end...he was annoying me.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Premium Member
    ^Carl is still annoying, just like his mother. She's getting paid back for being weird and such a bitch to Rick all last season. It is funny that Carl has the hots for Hershel's daughter....that was funny in the cell. He was checking out the top bunk thinking he was sleeping in there with her. LMAO.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Justa has been watching the walking dead from the beginning and I refused to watch it thinking it was the typical (B) Zombie movie. Well... I started watching the first episode Saturday during the marathon and needless to say... I'm now infected with the current stage of the virus. (All in two days) Very well done!
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Premium Member
    Evolver, our 25 year old son (who works in film) got us into it. I had never heard of the show and when he told us, I felt the same way you did. But he kept saying "Dad, you gotta see this, the production quality is unbelieveable and is filmed in our old Georgia town where we used to live." Well, he had a Netflix acct. and gave me his password, so me and Songbird watched the first season and needless to say got hooked!!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, say hi to Justa for us.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    Evolver, our 25 year old son (who works in film) got us into it. I had never heard of the show and when he told us, I felt the same way you did. But he kept saying "Dad, you gotta see this, the production quality is unbelieveable and is filmed in our old Georgia town where we used to live." Well, he had a Netflix acct. and gave me his password, so me and Songbird watched the first season and needless to say got hooked!!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, say hi to Justa for us.
    Yeah I didn't get as much done as I wanted to last weekend but I must say... I was entertained.
    Justa says Hi back. She's was just watching the 2007 Steven King movie "The Mist" and pointed out to me that three of the actors in it are in The Walking Dead, Dale, Andrea and Carol.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    For that reason, I would ditch dish!! Go to Direct TV. Also, if you sign up with a Netflix account...I think it's $8 or $9 per month, you can see all season one and two. Now I know you can not stay current, but ditch Dish and go to Direct TV. They will probably switch you out for free. Many of my friends have done that.
    We used to have Direct TV but when the cat farted we lost signal. So we switched to Dish, signals great, the cat can fart and everyone's..........well the signal's great! Went to Wal-Mart the other night and picked up the 1st 2 seasons. Now you guys are telling me what's happening in season 3, shame on you, but go ahead and have your fun. I'll stay off the thread. But we missed the 2nd season and we're going to have our own marathon.
    Last edited by Brownwater Riverrat 13; 10-19-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.