Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Premium Member

Michone actually had the two wa lkers on chains early on and it "camoflaged" her with other walkers. When she gutted the walker it covered her, keeping her 'invisible'. I just watched this week's show last night.

Maggie and Glen should have smoked Meryl. I know Glen "knew" Merly so I guess his guard was down, but come on. Dayrl will likely be the one to put an end to Meryl, I agree.

As for Andrea, wow! So even after the zombies come, there's still the one girl who sleeps with every douche bag around?! First it was Shane in a car, then the Gov'ner. I guess Meryl better hurry up and get some before he dies off.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Bacon saver

NEWS FLASH: I just finished watching "The Mist" Carrol's hair won't grow because she was infected by "The Mist" case closed on that one................as for Andrea, was a slut in the Mist too! She was already to jump in the main character's pants who just lost his wife to alien's.He's got a son who she immediately starts playing mommy to and well if you saw the movie you know the rest of the story............I rest my case. She'll always play the slut.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I have an alternative idea:

Carl kills Merle..........with his bayonet arm.

There.

I am a genius.
    Last edited by izzyscout21; 11-28-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Premium Member
    The wife and I were talking about who will die next Sunday night. You know the mid-season will end with something drastic and shocking! So what do you all think? Who all will it be?
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    i can see Merle dying, a few of the 'townspeople' and maybe Rick getting hurt. wouldn't mind seeing Andrea going either. she won't though, they need her story line to continue.

Glenn and Maggie will be OK. Andrea sees whats going on and helps save Glenn and Maggie. at least i can hope.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

In his experience the hammer head is better

The Walking Dead

Glen and Maggie escapes with the help of the the big black guard from the town. Hes been pictured alot but with no lines. He has a part it's coming I'm sure. The scientist guy will help

Meryl won't die yet. They'll leave off with Meryl and Daryl squaring off.

Rick gets wounded as does the governor.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Bacon saver

I think Carl's in deep shit. Merle's inbound and is going to hit the prison and he's going to really man up. Carl's going to kill Merle, Rick's going to kill the Gov. and be the new Sheriff in town, (doubt it) but there will be a hell of a show down in the Happy town. Rick will probably get the kids out, and make it out and Carl will be left hangin with Mer;e having him in his sights....... and we'll be left hangin until next season................
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Crotch Rocket

I'm just happy they ran a marathon today, which just happened to be a weekend off for me. I was able to catch up on the episodes I've missed these past few weeks, and I don't have to wait for a rerun to air to see this weeks episode. Awesome.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Re: The Walking Dead

Carl is the man. This last episode just proved it for sure. Kid is turning into the smartest most level headed character on the show.

Premium Member

Carl's making his own way. The show ended a little less dramatic than I thought. Daryl vs Merle, perhaps, but in a weirder way than I suspected. The Gov'ner is a jackass. Michone made a Samurai popsicle out of his little zombie kid. Andrea is a nimrod, but she's getting it now. As for the next season. Carl telling Rick he maybe doesn't need to lead the group anymore....I think it's because of the little girl, maybe. I don't think Carl's little ego is so bad that he thinks he needs to lead the group.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.