Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    In the last episode I liked how someone wanted to practice on somebody for somebodies well being. (wink) lol
    LOL

In his experience the hammer head is better

The Walking Dead

So discussion on this weeks episode?
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Bacon Spam

no rear sight on that AR after he took it from the soldier, bad mark for the script supervisor

The Walking Dead

Agreed it was a pretty bad oversight. The dynamics coming into play with the new and returning characters is very interesting. I'm super excited to see where this season is going.

Also Meryl has MTR's wanted stabby arm thingy as discussed in other threads.
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Bacon Spam

so was it really bad for the Governor to take out all those soldiers ?? , I mean I could see where you may not be able to disarm them when they came to Woodbury, but does strength in numbers out weight the fact that a group of well trained men may at some point decide to over throw the Gov and the system already in place ??

The Walking Dead

I'd say its bad. They ambushed a group of military who laid down their arms under a flag of truce and a lie. There was no reason for them to die. He and his merry posse are murders and should die in the worst ways possible.

Why not utilize the men. Befriend them and it can be advantageous to both groups. No reason to not try for an alliance or to take them in.

He has the pilots head in a fish tank...he needs a machete to the face.

Bacon Spam

so you don't think those 12 or so well trained, well armed men could ever make one hell of a commotion should they decide to assault or take over Woodbury ??....I don't think they would have given up their weapons if asked, and if the Gov took them to Woodbury they might gather intel should they ever decide to come back later for food, water, women or whatever...........I'm not sure it was a good move to take them all out, but in the end it might prove a safe move

The Walking Dead

No reason to kill them IMHO. Seemed like a decent enough group of guys. No reason not to try and make friends, try and take some time to develop a relationship with some much needed help. Lets face it its the end of the world these soldiers need others too. There will always be some conflict however the troops weren't offering any trouble.

Plus they aren't that well trained since they didn't even have rear sights. Just sayin

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    wow, the discussion started without me.

i am thinking the Gov. isn't all there. heads in fish tanks? who does that? Andrea, well she should have died at the Farm. she is going to be nothing but trouble... she has a tendency to "follow" her own agenda and looks like to me she needs to be with a wackjob.....LOL

yeah i saw the missing sights and wondered, why the soldier would have taken it off? and then the shot The Gov. made? come on, not bad enough he slaughtered them,why not let him go? bad thing too shoot a man in the back. i can see where be friending the soldiers would be a good thing, but on the other hand, they are just people too. maybe they took them back and they decided "they" wanted the town and killed the townsfolk?

the Gov. and his little "do boy" are looking for something with the walkers, no clue what it is yet. what's up with Merle? was kind of a bad arse in the past? now he acts like a dog that has been smacked on the nose with a newspaper.

i thought it was kinda cool that the writers left Rick's group out of this episode. gives them time to bring in more characters.

it's going to be a good season, i hope, the last two have been good.

Premium Member
    The governor is power hungry and a real whack job. It was stupid and sick to kill the Nat. Guard soldiers, but if you noticed, he only surrounds himself with morons. He has total control over them, and he knows he can't control anyone who is a patriot and thinks for themselves. It will be interesting how Michonne (not sure it's spelled right) handles this when she gets her sword back.

It was so obvious that the rear site was missing and we starting laughing.

Also, what's in the tea?
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!