Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

In his experience the hammer head is better

Zombie Juice!
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Bacon Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    Also, what's in the tea?
    they made a comment about the tea on Talking Dead that it was a pun to one of the writers who always drinks tea

Premium Member
    BTW, as most of you know, this is really filmed in Georgia where I used to live and grew up. What I like is they are using real names of the little Georgia towns and the scenes shot in the towns are the real streets and buildings. It makes the survival scenarios more relatable for us.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    tough episode tonight, boys..... Andrea is thinking with the wrong organ again. sad about TDog. Lori, i am on the fence about, while sad, she also was a drama queen. and i hope they find Carol hiding somewhere, she shouldn't have to die. that Andrew was a fly in the ointment.....

While I dont want to see Andrea and the Governator get together is she really thinking with the wrong organ? She was a civil rights lawyer before the apocalypse so it makes sense she dosent pick up on his creepy commie ways/speeches. Is it her motherly instincts kicking in? Survival of the species is an instinct as old as any animal has walked, slithered, crawled, or flown this earth. However I question her choice in partners.

T-dog is a loss but he has been a solid character throughout. He went out a hero with nothing on his mind but getting Carol out of there, its sad to see him go. Hopefully Carol survives and will be back. She would be a good choice for the babys nanny. The show has taught us that because they disappear, far from means their dead.

Lori is gone finally and I wont miss her shit. However she was a necessary character for the storyline. Im worried the show will downturn if they stick with Rick spending the next episode being a blubbering fool the whole time. Mourning is natural but he cant loose his cool and go all Shane on the group as the previews showed.

Carl is a man now. He put his own mom down, cleared rooms and made decisions to save Maggie, Lori (for a while), the baby, and himself. He has transformed into one of my favorite characters. Minus the double finger trigger pull . He is adapting to this new world better than everyone else due to the fact he does not have 30 years of experience in how the world is supposed to be. He is becoming like Daryl. He comes, sees zombies, and breaks their shit.

As for Daryl...he's awesome....that is all.
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    Carl is a man now. He put his own mom down, cleared rooms and made decisions to save Maggie, Lori (for a while), the baby, and himself. He has transformed into one of my favorite characters. Minus the double finger trigger pull . He is adapting to this new world better than everyone else due to the fact he does not have 30 years of experience in how the world is supposed to be. He is becoming like Daryl. He comes, sees zombies, and breaks their shit.
    ^^this

He had to make a really shitty decision. Carl is turning out to be a great character

Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    As for Daryl...he's awesome....that is all.

^^+1000
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

The storyline is moving in several different directions now and I hope that they can keep it all together without it being too distracting.

Should be interesting when Daryl and his brother get reunited and it could go any direction.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Where's the epi?

I thought it was really crappy that no one thought of Carl when they found out Lori was dead. He stood there in the middle all by himself while his father who wanted nothing to do with her anymore went totally overboard crying like a little girl and didn't even think of his son first and what had happened. How melodramatic and way over the top to the point of being stupid. I had a really hard time with Carl and him stepping up to shoot Lori, he has just grown up so fast and no child should have to make the choice to shoot a parent. That had to just rip his little heart out.
    I apologize for nothing...

Administrator

The General and I are still trying to figure out the heads in the fish tank. Wacky!

I seriously think it may have something to do with the tea. History is ful of crazies that eat/drink parts of their enemies because they feel it makes them stronger, ect.