Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    you did, they find a walker "holding her knife, keeping it safe" LOL yeah, i don't think she is dead. would be a waste of story line. seemed like her and Daryl were becoming close. (i am sure after the exchange on the bus, inside the gate of the prison, they have had 'relations'.

looks like next week Michone meets up with the Rick's group. and as said before, The Gov. is 'bat shit crazy'. i guess he is no different than Herschel was, hoping beyond hope that there is a cure. but the difference is Herschel was diluted in his belief, the gov. is just out there. Rick, will be OK, people just deal with grief different than others. i can see going off the deep end for a little bit and wanting to take out some frustrations. he'll come back and be stronger than ever.

what's up with the Gladiator Fight? that was kinda sick, IMO.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Daryl is still awesome. He's got to be the best one on the show.

Carl is still probably the best bit of character development going.

I see Michonne showing up with Ricks group.

Carol may or may not show back up. That was left too open ended.

I felt it rather odd that the one walker just completely ate Lori. How freaking odd was that?

How romanistic was the zombie gladiator fight? But then again, how ceasaristic is that whole little town? I see a little bit of caligula in the governor.........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

^agreed....but, uh....aren't you a little young to know about Caligula?
    I apologize for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    ^agreed....but, uh....aren't you a little young to know about Caligula?

I think I missed my time..............I could so see myself as part of the legion.......

or as one of Roger's Ranger's.......

or as one of the 506th on the night of D-Day.............

I could have fit in in several time periods............
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Crotch Rocket

The Walking Dead

Are you referencing Caligula the 3rd Emporer of Rome, or "Caligula" the movie, LHK?

I had to look it up to understand the reference, and noticed the references to both
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

As for Rick in the preview of next weeks episode when the phone rings... My bet is because of everything thats happened lately all the stain has caught up to him and he's imagining the phone call. He's in dire need for strength and he's whats somebody outside of he clan to be there for them and I also agree that Carol is still alive.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Ok .............I had to look it up.

I meant the 3rd emperor of rome...........the crazy one..............you pervs............

Crotch Rocket

The Walking Dead

I figured that out from the context of your post. I still have no idea what the plot to the movie is, though I can guess now.

I only asked since I saw it as a search result, and the decription under it said a movie from the 70's, which is an era I've heard people ask before "aren't you a little young to remember that?"
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    you guys crack me up... i

Where's the epi?

The movie was based on his life ya know....yeah, he was a perv and you wanted to be a part of that?? lol.
    I think Carol is still alive too. She ran and if she was "killed" she would have come back as a zombie and they would have found her or she would have come out to kill them already.
    Weird that the zombies are starting to eat whole bodies now...that is just freaky. They seem to be morphing since the start of the series.
    I apologize for nothing...