Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    naw, they explained the tea in the after show. the tea reference is in homage to one of the writers, as he is always drinking it.

In his experience the hammer head is better

Well so much for my theory lol. Then hes just bat shit crazy!
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Administrator

May be tigerblood....

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    Well so much for my theory lol. Then hes just bat shit crazy!
    he's about 4 sammies short of a picnic. LOL

Premium Member

So I assume by now you've all seen this weeks episode and the Talking Dead and realize Carol is presumed dead and buried. Daryl laid the Cherokee Rose on her grave. I think his brother and he will reunite, but I don't think it will be a peaceful reunion. I think Daryl is a complete bad ass. Every one makes fun of the redneck until the zombie apocolypse.

As for Rick I think the plan is to push him as far as they can push him to the cliff without him jumping off. The phone ringing in the jail really threw me. I can see a plot twist coming next week.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Carol is not dead, Im fairly certain of that. How many times have we seen people disappear and not die in three seasons? Quite a few to say the least.

Daryl is my favorite character by far. They will reunite pretty soon and I think its gonna be ugly too. Meryl is still a crazy dirt bag, Daryl is changed alot and I like it. I see Daryl killing Meryl in defense of rick.

As for Rick he is a little crazy now. However I think he is still within acceptable levels. After all his wife just died, leaving the baby motherless, and he needed to let off some steam by clearing a entire block of zombies. The phone has symbolism in the comics however I dont know how its gonna play out in the show.

The MMA match with zombie cage was weird as could be. Along with brushing the Dead daughters hair. Things are getting interesting tosay the least.
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    Carol is not dead, Im fairly certain of that. How many times have we seen people disappear and not die in three seasons? Quite a few to say the least.

Daryl is my favorite character by far. They will reunite pretty soon and I think its gonna be ugly too. Meryl is still a crazy dirt bag, Daryl is changed alot and I like it. I see Daryl killing Meryl in defense of rick.

As for Rick he is a little crazy now. However I think he is still within acceptable levels. After all his wife just died, leaving the baby motherless, and he needed to let off some steam by clearing a entire block of zombies. The phone has symbolism in the comics however I dont know how its gonna play out in the show.

The MMA match with zombie cage was weird as could be. Along with brushing the Dead daughters hair. Things are getting interesting tosay the least.
    My only insight on Carol came from the director talking about it in the aftershow Talking Dead. He said Carol was dead. Now, he could've been totally trying to draw the audience off course I suppose. Only time will tell. Rick has been what I'd expect someone in his position to be. I think he's in a state of shock from Lori dying as well. I think you may be right. He may snap out of it.

The dead daughter thing was just odd. The heads in the jars was odd. The Gov'ner is just a sociopath in general. But this show is a great way to think over a post apocalypse scenario, sort of to see all angles of a collapsed society.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Ishould stay up and watch this talking dead huh . I remember the one I saw Tdog assured there would be much more of him this season....judging by his transformation into a happy meal Id say theres less of him. I think shes alive and kinda hope she is. After all she would be perfect for the mother role for the newborn.

The governator is just bat shit insane, and there are bound to be plenty of his type post shtf. Its a very good show and I agree it spurs alot of though in the things we prepare for.

Premium Member

Well, let me say on this last Talking Dead, they showed the T Dog bust puppet they used in the scene where he took one to the jugular. That apparatus was eery. Looked just like the dude.

And yeah, so far, I've noticed a lot. The govt is obviously inept (we all knew that) as it relates to handling a situation (look no further than FEMA after Sandy)....folks will band together to survive. Others will resort to theft and murder to survive. Some will be a leader for their own power and ego. And some will just go off on their own to survive. It's interesting to say the least.

Re: The Walking Dead

I thought I saw on the preview for next week where they find a walker with Carol's knife in it... could be mistaken. I hope she is still around, she was turning into a good character.