Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RIP, brother. We are diminshed.

The Walking Dead

it's that time of year guys and girls. the new season is on Oct. 14 at 8 PM Central. i know, way away from reality, but it's a good show. i didn't watch the 1st season till the second one started. AMC does a marathon before the new season.

A laugh a minute
    The marathon was today. And I will get to see the one tomorrow then none at all until next year. Uuuggg
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

the marathon is on all night and tomorrow from the way it looks.

Crotch Rocket

Unless you have dish. The bastards. I never did get a chance to watch this before they took AMC off their line-up.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Bacon saver

We have "DISH" and we have been "ditched" and I'm still left with memories of season #1. ...................crickets....................MIT R you could be in our shoes know how damn good the show is and losing the fuckin channel! Yeh I said that.............
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    We have "DISH" and we have been "ditched" and I'm still left with memories of season #1. ...................crickets....................MIT R you could be in our shoes know how damn good the show is and losing the fuckin channel! Yeh I said that.............
    For that reason, I would ditch dish!! Go to Direct TV. Also, if you sign up with a Netflix account...I think it's $8 or $9 per month, you can see all season one and two. Now I know you can not stay current, but ditch Dish and go to Direct TV. They will probably switch you out for free. Many of my friends have done that.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    For that reason, I would ditch dish!! Go to Direct TV. Also, if you sign up with a Netflix account...I think it's $8 or $9 per month, you can see all season one and two. Now I know you can not stay current, but ditch Dish and go to Direct TV. They will probably switch you out for free. Many of my friends have done that.
    We used to have Direct TV but when the cat farted we lost signal. So we switched to Dish, signals great, the cat can fart and everyone's..........well the signal's great! Went to Wal-Mart the other night and picked up the 1st 2 seasons. Now you guys are telling me what's happening in season 3, shame on you, but go ahead and have your fun. I'll stay off the thread. But we missed the 2nd season and we're going to have our own marathon.
    Last edited by Brownwater Riverrat 13; 10-19-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    We used to have Direct TV but when the cat farted we lost signal. So we switched to Dish, signals great, the cat can fart and everyone's..........well the signal's great! Went to Wal-Mart the other night and picked up the 1st 2 seasons. Now you guys are telling me what's happening in season 3, shame on you, but go ahead and have your fun. I'll stay off the thread. But we missed the 2nd season and we're going to have our own marathon.
    That used to be correct with Direct TV. Now they have fixed that problem for the most part.

Okay, I'm done with this thread too my brother. My lips are sealed on season 2 and 3 until you are caught up!
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

Crotch Rocket

That would be my reaction as well. That's way worse than never seeing it at all.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

yeah, sorry guys. DISH BLOWS....... didn't mean to pour salt on the wounds... : ) LOL