Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Walking Dead

Crotch Rocket

The Walking Dead

I'm not convinced Andrea is seeing anything differently yet. She walked into a room in the governor's to find a woman she'd trusted for 8 months fighting a man she'd known for days - alongside a dead zombie and amidst a scattering of zombie heads, and sided with the dude.

Then she seemed to have accepted his explanation on why he had those heads and his daughter.

The only thing that might shake the blinders from her now is remembering Meryl asking about Darryl. The spy story may not add up for her, especially of the governor gives her some weak sauce theory. He'll have to seriously ad lib here to hide the mission to kill Mishone from her
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Premium Member

Perhaps you're right. I'm interested in seeing how they get Daryl and Merle out of this mess. If Daryl dies off, I'm done watching.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

In his experience the hammer head is better

The Walking Dead

I agree if Daryl dies we riot! Haha I love this show but I can't wait till February. I like the new characters, Tyreese is a huge character in the comics but the storylines are so different I'm interested to see how it plays out.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

I don't think they will kill off Darryl. But then I didn't think they would kill off Dale, T-dog or Ricks wife (Laura, Laurie, whatever). Darryl is my favorite character so if they kill him off I am done.

Bacon saver

I have a feeling that both brothers will survive the fight. Maybe Merle will loose his other hand...............HA! The Irony! Ooops, sorry Bro..........Andrea's still a dumb Ho, she can't see past her womb. She's a total idiot she'll hang with the Gov. If she can/could sympathize with this necro, zombie lover.....I mean what possible explanation could there "really be" for 8 heads in a fish tank and having your zombie hooded, straight jacketed, "chain-in-a-box", daughter all locked in a secret room? UH, well I was trying to find a cure for her by preserving the heads using electromagnetic swamp farts harnessed from the outer moons of Uranus. PLease, you gotta believe me!

And then Carl comes to town and kills the Govenor and the season ends with Rick being the Sheriff, and life was good, and they opened a micro brewery called "Zombie Piss" and the Beer was good.

"No Zombies were harmed during the brewing of this beer"

YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE NOW...........DRINK SOME ZOMBIE PISS
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Crotch Rocket

The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    and they opened a micro brewery called "Zombie Piss" and the Beer was good.

"No Zombies were harmed during the brewing of this beer"

YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE NOW...........DRINK SOME ZOMBIE PISS
    Because real men drink beer. Not tea.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

What a cliffhanger that last mid season episode was. This can go on in ANY direction and I agree Darryl needs to stay!!!
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.