SURPRISE! A new forum for the Ants.

Brother Izzy get's the gold star for spearheading the idea. Here was part of his note suggesting it.

Here is my thought:

We are a survival forum, correct?

I see a lot of threads about show and tell. A lot of discussion of scenarios. Many threads about this piece of gear or that.

All of those are well and good and are most definitely a part of our way of life.

Here's what I see a serious deficiency in:

Actual Survival skills.

Who'da thunk it......

I'm proposing that we create a new forum or subforum dedicated to true survival skills................bushcraft.

This forum can take us back to basics and all the way to advanced skillsets and knowledge bases.

Fire starting, making shit, truly finding ways to survive without all our cool stuff.

In essence, the whole premise of the forum is to get us back to thinking, dare I say it: PRIMITIVE.
I'm gonna let Izzy and Tunnelrat run with explanations of what this forum is all about but it should be pretty obvious. We're looking for discussions of real life survival skills. Whether they be camping, living off the land, a 5 day survival course, how to eat bugs or how to dig a latrine this is the area to talk about it. In other words, this forum is primarily focused on actual field experiences more-so than theory.