Thread: You guys remember that small arms treaty?

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

You guys remember that small arms treaty?

Guess what happened within hours of the election being over.....

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/11/wi...n-grab-treaty/
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    why does that not surprise me?
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Let's stay clear of anything political.

That said, if you think our right to keep and bear arms is safe you are fooling yourself.

Stock up now and do whatever you can to educate your friends. We'll need to have the public on our side when the time comes.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

If I recall, the text of this doesn't really effect us much, but id have to read it again to make sure...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Not trying to be political.....but a lot of folks thought this was gone.....it was just moved to the back burner.

Now it's at the front....
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

It give the UN more jurisdiction over free trade of firearms on the open global market.

It will hinder the international sales for manufacturers over here.....forcing domestic prices to go up.

It will be more difficult to import small arms ammo into the country....thus affecting prices of domestically produced ammo.

It's a fairly far reaching "treaty"....not on the front....but the back end of passing it.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

I could've sworn it also called for an international registry...

I'll most likely shit myself

IIRC it did have that oncluded.

On a similar note I ran across a blurb last night about Sen Fienstein reintroducing the assulat weapons ban. Looks like there coming after the guns on multiple fronts.