Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Doomsday Preppers on NatGeo Channel

I'll most likely shit myself

Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    Agree with everything everyone has said. I fully expect marauders, I guess I just never expected them to devote much pre planning to the process. I expected groups of marauders to come together post SHTF. Drawn together by some super shithead telekinesis or something.
    Obviously I was wrong however it doesn't change my defense plans much.
    This is pretty much where I am. I don't live far enough out to hope to avoid some of the masses making it here. So I fully expect to have to defend what's our's. I hadn't really given a lot of thought to them planning on folks to hit, more like just hitting what ever they come across. Over all though, the only changes to me is watching Op-Sec even more closely. And trying to work with some neighbors a little more closely.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

If anything happens I will make my road in impassable for about 4 miles. After that point people will have to walk up a very long dirt road with nothing on it. Then they get to my gate after that point I will have plenty of booby traps from holes with spikes in them to british ground spikes and everything in between for the next half mile. Then they will have to deal with my dogs, then we will have to defend past that point. I already have plenty of booby traps ready to set. There is no town about 20k people within a hour of me by car. Closest town is only 300 people, next town is 7k people then one of about 18k. I don't see any hoards of people making it out to my deserted dirt road.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson