Thread: Top Hamas military commander killed in airstrike

prepguide

Top Hamas military commander killed in airstrike

Hamas reported that their top military commander was killed by an Israeli airstrike and has vowed that this attack will "open up the gates of hell". Israel is reporting an increase in the number of rocket attacks on its soil from Gaza. Sure looks like things are heating up again in that little corner of paradise.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I need to get on a plane to Israel and volunteer some of my services.........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Ah, glad someone already posted this.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I need to get on a plane to Israel and volunteer some of my services.........
    If you do that Izzy, what Moose Templar is going to protect our homes?
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com