Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coin Roll Hunting

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I could have retired a millionaire, but instead I am a retired hundredaire. I ran several Pepsi vending machine routes for over 10 years, and had to sort through hundreds of thousands, if not millions of quarters. At the time, I had no idea to even think about silver, and how much it could rise in price. Oh we'll, at least I've got my health...oops, I forgot, I haven't got that either.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    I could have retired a millionaire, but instead I am a retired hundredaire. I ran several Pepsi vending machine routes for over 10 years, and had to sort through hundreds of thousands, if not millions of quarters. At the time, I had no idea to even think about silver, and how much it could rise in price. Oh we'll, at least I've got my health...oops, I forgot, I haven't got that either.
    Woulda coulda shoulda. Everybody has missed at least one opportunity. I knew a guy who was going out of the gun biz back in 1993 (nasty divorce) he had a 40 foot ship container of Russian SKS rifles in Russian shipping crates, and Chinese SKS that he HAD to sell, I coulda gotten them for around $80-$100 each, I think there were 120 crates, of 6 or 8 rifles each. There was also about 4 pallets of Chinese steel core X39 that was super cheap. What would that be worth? Plenty
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.