Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knives

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Knives

Further mitunnelrat's thread about his knife, let's display our best knives here. I'll start.

I picked up this one on line. The guy sold it to me $5 and even shipped it from AZ to FL. I am so in love with this knife. It looks like it has seen some diving time and it is still in perfect condition.

USN MK3 MOD 0 Navy Dive Knife w/scabbard

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Day-um. Thats sweet!

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Yeah, I like it so much that while I am in Europe, it stays in the safe at the bank.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

I think I have that exact knife in the pile 'o knives. I'll have to check when I get back home.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Premium Member

I have a few fixed blade knives but they inconvenient to carry every day. This is my favorite pocket knife. I have the 950SBK.
    9050 AFO Auto | Benchmade
    Finally got photos if it. It is a bit worn ... the kids at Scouts want one because they think it is cool to push a button and have it open. It is very convenient that way ...
    Last edited by alpmco; 05-25-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    War is ugly, but to be dominated by aliens is even uglier!

I'll most likely shit myself

Benchmade knives are awesome. Very long lasting typically.
    I carry one of 2 Kershaw folders daily. The GHB in the truck has an old Becker Campanion sheath knife that's just a good all round bad situation one to have on hand.
    I have a SOG Seal Pup I keep in the car bag. I think it's gonna go into the wife's GHB since it's light and fits her hand pretty well. I'm not sure what I'll get to replace it yet.
    One other knife I like and keep in the GHB in the truck is a Boker folder. The metal in the blade holds a great edge and is a fairly hefty knife. It's just too big and heavy to carry all the time.

Crotch Rocket

I should have thought to follow this format in my own thread, its definitely better geared for discussion! Two other knives I enjoyed for EDC were the CRKT Falcon and the Kershaw Chive. The CRKT especially impressed me. I used it to cut shingles on a small job and it came out intact at the end, and sharpened right back up.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

my ECD is a folder from CRKT its the M1 designed by Greg Lightfoot

Columbia River Knife and Tool: CRKT Lightfoot M1 Knife, Part Serrated, CR-M113K

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

here's some of mine:

Sog Daggert

CUDA CQB-1

Gerber LMF
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Benchmade Auto Stryker
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.