Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Smoosh!

For the Love of Cats

Well the swelling is down enough that I can wear most of my footwear again. But I spent a few hours working outside on Saturday, and a few playing outside on Sunday, and it is telling me that it is not quite ready to go dancing yet.

I've always drilled or wedge cut my black nails before too, although for the last 10 years of so I just use the drill bit by itself, and spin it in my fingers. watching a buddy use a power drill, and punch a hole clean through his finger... the bone... and into his wife's coffee table; kinda dissueded me from using power tools for that purpose.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

Hell of a way to ruin a perfectly good coffee table!

Glad to hear your doin better.

For the Love of Cats

sitting in the E-room with him waiting to see a doctor, and listening to her yell at him over the phone about the table, while he tried to explain was hilarious!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Walking on Sunshine

Geez Sniper If the puter wasn't compromised and I had seen this earlier I'd sent ya my boot from my surgery to hobble around on.
    Hope the foot is better.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Is the limestone OK????????

Glad you're alright.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Yeah, we wanna hear about the limestone!

<devil_grin>

I wish like hell I could dance like this....

Bet you do too, right now!

Okay, enough busted foot bashing (excuse the pun), hope you get better soon!

EB

For the Love of Cats

Limestone is currently buried under 3 feet of snow, slowly accepting its punishment. Next year, it will be turned into a 'park bench' type seat somewhere on my property.

dance like that??? didn't that evolve from bullies shooting their revolvers at tenderfoot feet?

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I just read the post, and am glad to hear you and the limestone are both doing well. I know that had to hurt like hell. Several years during my Pepsi route years, I had 3000 lbs of soda pushed up between my toes and onto the top of my foot. One of the Walmart workers was helping me pull a pallet of soda around the side of the store to the front, and when I stopped, he didn't.
    I wish you a speedy recovery, from one wore out, broke down foot to another.

For the Love of Cats

The nail is getting loose, hopefully there is enough grown in from underneath to make a smooth transition. From all the swelling, all the skin peeled off the big toe. It looks oddly pink compared to the rest. lol