Hey everyone I hope you all had a nice weekend.

My wife hates me. I've been glued to the monitor all weekend looking at broncos and a matching trailer after I read that other thread. It started a fire under my ass.

I had a 1/2 ton many years ago. Broke the 9" replaced it with a posi broke that then replaced it with a Detroit locker.

I had just sourced a d60 front and rear out of a 78 F350 and was going to upgrade them in my bronco.
Had the leaf shackles steering rods and drop down components to make it all work. Was going to put 38-40" tires on it.

Met my wife in 96 and the truck became a permanent resident of a leaking roof garage. It rains a lot up here. After 9 years in that environment, it didn't survive. I had to scrap it.

I still have the d60's.

I was never keen on leaf spring front axle. After researching one ton broncos last night I just saw some awesome stuff. One ton coil overs with huge articulation. This is what will most likely be the deciding factor over choosing a 90's turbo diesel landcruiser 80 series. Along with the pre 1980 emp issues as well.

Anybody own a landcruiser or a bronco?