Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a new "key to the city" wrecking tools.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    My question is, is it capable of firing on the move and while bouncing over the approaching hordes of zombies?
    Yes
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

In his experience the hammer head is better

That sir gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

Glad I can help
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Bacon Spam

I have the smaller version of the tool on top, I think its called the Stanley Fat Max, I sharpened the upper claw part so I could chop into wood or anything soft with it, I'm figuring more on urban survival based on my area of travel, versus woodland stuff, worst case you might need it to get into or out of something, imagine if you had this with you in a building collapse ( WTC ) and it aided you to escape ?? Its a little heavy for an EDC bag, but I carry it in my vehicle, doubt I could pry a car door open with it, but it would break out a window, or even one of those old time security windows with the chicken wire in it ?? I looked at it that it takes the place of a pry bay, hammer, and hatchet all in one...have also read ho it can be used like a door stop to hold a door open or possible wedge it closed ??

my son bought one of those annihilator(sp) tools and said he didn't think it was worth the money and that my tool could do about the same, I got it on close out at a hardware store for $ 17 but I think they are $ 25 at Lowes ??
    Last edited by rentprop1; 12-07-2012 at 04:20 AM.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by apssbc View Post
    Here you go Izzy!! The key to everything.

Some people just have to over-compensate!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Some people just have to over-compensate!
    Not over compensate, I just don't want to have to get to a job only to realize I should have brought the BIGGER hammer........

Bacon saver

I'm a simple man/warrior who prefers only having to do the job "once" just once. If I have to use a vehicle of that "caliber" then so it, If it happens to be a bit too much, better than too little.........But I only had to do it "once"....mission accomplished.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Do you have a robot?
    I agree with Izzy is makes it much easier to open the door. However when I want something more low tech I go with below.
    http://www.estwing.com/ao_campers_axe_long_handle.php
    They don't break and work very well.