Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOB tip from the River Rat

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I'm just using the regular "FoodSaver" bags in the green box. They're pretty durable, but pack your goods carefully so there are no sharp edges that could poke holes in the bags.

The Vacuum sealer I use is a Weston pro-2300 it crushes beer cans...........but I don't use it for recycling. It's the shit man. Well worth the investment!

http://www.amazon.com/Weston-65-0201...eston+pro+2300

- - - Updated - - -

Navy's a small world, might have known him.
    i'll find out the yrs he was in and units, he's alittle older than me, i'm 52. i have talked to him about diego garcia, that place facinates me...

Bacon saver

Beautiful Place! Been there a few times, don't swim or dive the outer waters, there happen to be alot of fish that like to feed on large four legged land dwellers. Oh and ask him about "Hector".

Now I forgot to mention the reason I went to the Weston vacuum sealer was because all of the others like seal-a-meal and the like is then when a part breaks you can't get a replacement! Nope! You have to buy a new one so word of warning, I'm saying to run out and buy a new one right now. Just that be prepared for it. Once it's broke, it's broke! So I did my research and found this to be the best for my budget and the long haul. It's a hell of a machine.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.