Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: String of urban unrest in various cities

Premium Member

All I can say is thank the Gods I live in a rural area.

Premium Member

All I can say is thank god I live in Canada. Where it's usually too cold to go outside and riot.... :P

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    That was my take too. Mix a localized SHTF event with a group of people already infected with assholeness and you get a flat out mess.
    seems there's never any shortage of douchebaggery to make a bad situation worse.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

In my AO in Kommiefornia we are fairly sparsely populated and in the summer here it gets up to 115, which puts the kibosh on a lot of this kind of trouble from "de youts that are getting there lives turned around". By 30 miles SW or W and you're starting to get in the danger zone. In the last 3 years I've seen a decline in the behavior of just about every young person loitering around. I think this will only get worse and won't even need a trigger to set off rioting.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

I'll most likely shit myself

If you think about it, the youth of today up to folks coming out of collage don't have much hope of a decent job. No hope or at least not many prospcets lead to not giving a crap about much of anything. IMO that was a driving factor in Eygpt this year.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

i'm beginning to believe that my generation or possibly the one before me was the last one to grow up with common sense, decency, and manners
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Coming soon to a city near you. No respect for anything. Thats how some of them roll.