Thread: Shots fired at Lonestar College in Houston Texas

In his experience the hammer head is better

Shots fired at Lonestar College in Houston Texas

Sounds like it might be fight/gang related. We'll see what happens....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/22...ge-in-houston/

DEVELOPING: Lone Star College, located in north Houston, was put on lock down Tuesday after reports of several people being shot and injured on campus, MyFoxHouston.com reported.
    Early reports indicated that there were two gunmen. One gunman is believed to be in police custody and the other is on the run.
    Paramedics are on the scene and are treating several victims. Students could be seen being led out of the sprawling campus with their hands on their heads. Police SWAT teams were searching the campus.
    An emergency alert was sent to students advising them and faculty to take immediate shelter and not to enter the campus until notified further. Other local school were also placed on lock down.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/22...#ixzz2Ijb9MpMO
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

For the Love of Cats

Oh Crap! here we go again...

let me guess, Gun Free Zone?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    WTF, not this shit again....

Yo... people, stop the stupid shit, your faking it up for the rest of us!

prepguide
    Thoughts out to the families of those injured. This is happening WAY too often.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

I'm hearing it was gang related. Two bangers run into eachother in a campus library, start shooting, and hit bystanders. This was not a "school shooting." I have a feeling that if this happened half a mile away on a street corner, it would have gotten less than a minute of news coverage.

Not surprisingly, this shooting took place in a "gun free zone."

It's not that these shootings are becoming more common, it's that the media is covering them more to help the agreed agenda along. If there is any way they can tie a school to a shooting, they will. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Wishing all those injured a quick recovery.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I believe this is an example of people (?) violating the law, and causing innocents(?) to suffer. I have strong opinions about this, but I will not voice them here as this is the improper venue for that.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    GOM. . . why not voice them here? Im sure my opinion, your opinion, and many others here are of the same mindset, so why not?
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

To say that they are not politically correct would be an understatement. (As a friend says, I am a Red State unto myself). Also, I might discuss the demographics of the student population of Lonestar and the attending culture of said demographics. And some folks might say I was being insensitive to the students. So I opted not to go there. But I'm sure you get my drift.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Im of the mindset that sensitivity does not play a practical role in reality, but... for whatever the reason, I respect you have one you feel is valid.

Gruump, I understand, because there are many things *I* could say on a variety of topics that would piss off a lot of people, and in the end... have no
    positive effect so I just resign to keep my thoughts to myself.

Carry on my friend, let your conscious be your guide at all times!
    EB