Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden clause in HealthCare Act could cause food shortage

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    <rant on> With the economy NOT getting any better, if you have a business and someone WANTS to pay you money to do something; nay they go out of their way to FIND YOU to pay you to do something, why is it so difficult to have them actually do the work? The fence guy didn't show up today to run the stringers...

If the work isn't completed tomorrow he doesn't get the rest of the money. That's what the written contract that he and I both signed yesterday states and I will be...<count to ten>...<count to ten again...I will be holding him to that. I paid him 50% yesterday, at the beginning of the deal, per the contract. He holds up his end or he doesn't get paid. I'm getting pissed now.
    </rant off>

For the Love of Cats

<soothing voice on> Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean... </soothing voice off>
    Last edited by Sniper-T; 01-30-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    <soothing voice on> Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean... </soothing voice off>
    *#&@ that, I can't swim!

For the Love of Cats

Screw swimming... Have a seat:

beer?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

ok, you win.

BTW he finally showed up at 2:15. I'm wondering if he's somewhere on this board and reading my posts and went "Oh fushnizzle!" and hustled his butt over to the house...

Things that make you go hmmmm.