Thread: Gear Reviews

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Damn the propane, save the bacon!

^^^This one is very similar to the one I use, its the Katadyn Hiker Pro and can not say enough good things about it. I would recommend any Katadyn filter.

Coleman green 1 lb fuel canister.....Me and Kodiak are outside (0100 am) and grilling t-bones. Once we got done, I let the grill (a little Weber table top grill) cool off. We went back out to put it away and the fuel canister had frozen from sweating which is no big deal. The problem is that when I took it off the grill it had frozen in the open position. The fuel just kept discharging....canister trashed. Just a heads up.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.