Thread: MSR Whisperlight International now on board...

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

MSR Whisperlight International now on board...

Just got it today, first fire attempt with denatured alcohol yielded fail. Seams not enough burn time for preheat needed for burn.

Next try, I run Colemans white/camp gas. This time, preheat was much batter and ran to proper flame easily. WTF ever.. I wanted to run Coleman gas anyway.

Brought a pot of water to a *ROLLING* boil very fast! Going on a winter hike this weekend with my daughter (or without if she dont go...), will be heating water for a MH meal, yum!

Ill post more info and video on this thread in due time... Im a busy SOB so Im slow on my promises.

EB

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Cant wait for the reviews
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I'll most likely shit myself

I had the original white gas whisperlite. They are good stoves. Just be aware, if I pumped mine up good and tight so it would boil quickly, I couldn't simmer at all until it burned off some fuel and the pressure dropped.
    Otherwise, it was pretty fuel efficent very light weight, and packed down pretty small. All together I would rate it a 8 out of 10. The new model most likely has had improvements made to it. Can't wait to see your review.