Thread: 2013/2014 Silver price forecast

I'll most likely shit myself

2013/2014 Silver price forecast

Here is an interesting article on future silver prices.

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...-price-rallies

HSBC raises 2013, 2014 silver price forecasts
    Reuters Feb 13, 2013, 11.16PM IST

Major bullion bank HSBC on Wednesday raised its forecasts for 2013 and 2014 silver prices, citing growing industrial demand and investor appetite for the metal.

The silver price is likely to move higher in 2013 due to higher industrial demand, steady investor appetite for hard assets, strong coin and bar purchases and a bottoming out of jewelry demand, HSBC analyst James Steel said in a note.

The bank raised its 2013 average silver price forecast to $33 per ounce from $32 and its 2014 view to $31 from $28 an ounce.

"While silver will be subject to many influences, we believe ongoing accommodative global monetary policies will be the single most important factor in ushering in higher prices," Steel said

Silver is expected to trade in a wide range of $27-$37 an ounce in 2013, and price rallies may be capped by growing mines, refined scrap supply and a likely reaction by consumers to rising prices, Steel added.
    Last edited by bacpacker; 03-03-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: clean up

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Ive actually been contemplating getting rid of my silver, theres too much other stuff I need right now, and while its smart to have some on hand, I think Im going to at least get rid of the pre-64 stuff and rounds.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Do you have a robot?
    I have two kinds of silver, investment and SHTF. I need to cycle my investiment silver more often. I know there are things I would like to buy however it is nice to have something for a rainy day.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Just found my first pre-64 dime out of a vending machine the other day after 3 years of searching
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

^^^3 years for your first silver coin....I hope your better at starting a campfire. (LOL)
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.