Thread: New here, a little introduction

Premium Member

New here, a little introduction

Greetings,

Found this forum while doing Google searches for FO shelters and i like what i see.

A little about me: Since I could remember being prepared for worse case scenarios has been a part of me (maybe I grew up watching too many post-apocalyptic movies as a kid in the 80s). Example, At age 8 I was practicing throwing my mothers kitchen knives at palm trees in the back yard because I wanted to be well rounded (which then my mother & father taught me how to take a beating ). I received basic combat training from the US Army and through a sponsorship program in Laredo, TX I was able to go through the police academy where I learned some tactics that aren't usually taught to regular cadets, unfortunately I have a color depiction problem so I could not go combat arms in the military (all I wanted to do with my life) nor could I pursue a serious law enforcement carrier (i.e. SWAT). I'm now pursuing a masters as a physician assistant. I do my best to stay prepped mentally and physically for any situation. I look forward to having some solid discussions with like minded individuals about when SHTF.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Hey welcome here. Tag and free premium on its way.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Welcome aboard HSLD. Look forward to seeing your contributions.

Thanks for deciding to spend time with us.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome in HSLD. Some good folks on here. Lots of information flowing as well. can't wait to read what you have to contribute.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

welcome, my friend.