Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical and Trauma Scenarios **Graphic Pics**

Do you have a robot?
    Sucky position to be in. Once removed put on an occlusive dressing to prevent any air from getting in. He doesn't look too bad but that can change pretty fast.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Sucky position to be in. Once removed put on an occlusive dressing to prevent any air from getting in. He doesn't look too bad but that can change pretty fast.
    +1 on the occlusive dressing... forgot that part... Would much rather a physician be the one to remove it, and patch it up though...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

For the Love of Cats

K, I'll be the one who plays the worst case scenario... I typically play in the deep woods, days away fom any help, at the best of times!

I would cut the stick off, to a manageble length, irregardless of the pain, because it would facilitate removal. I would pack it tight, and as long as his breathing was not hindered, I would leave it in place, and work him out.

IF however, his breathing became comprimised, then issues would arise!. I would deaden the pain as I could...and then starting on the outside, cut my way in. from the pic, It is impossible to see if the jugular is inside the penetration or out. so I would work my way in.

given my usual play locations, if this becomes a situation, I would cut, slice, and hold any position I had to until help arrived!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

In his experience the hammer head is better

That's what I'm thinking sniper. It sucks but that's Hoya it would have to work. Especially post SHTF.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov