Reviving the necro post. It been snowing here this morning, just about 1/2 inch, but it makes for a lazy day. So I've been reading a lot of back logged posts I have never read, and I came upon this one. Does anyone else live in a non-traditional home, or one that has been modified to fit into your prepping lifestyle? Have you done any energy modifications to make it more energy efficient, installed solar, geothermal, nuclear fusion reactor, ect? Without breaking opsec,do you have a secret entrance/exit as a back up? Do you have a bunker, or plan on installing one? As you know, I've built a dome, and after living in it for several yrs, it occurred to me, we have three doors, all facing the same general direction. So we have no way to sneak out. I plan to in the future take out one window in the sunroom, turn it into a door and giving me a rear exit. About 20' from that door, I want to dig into the hill and install a grand daddy of all root cellars, almost a bunker, to store extra food and supplies. It would have a reinforced door that would be hidden. Still all I the planning stage...but what kind of things do you have, or plan to have at your Prepper Ponderosa?