Thread: Question for Helo

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Question for Helo

Helo, what breed of rabbits have you raised down here? Is any one breed more heat tolerant than another? I raised Californias when I was in Colorado, but haven't raised any in a warmer climate, like down here in Hill country.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

don't raise champagnes. they do not make the summers. We are switching over to a breed made by Texas A&M. Not sure of the name, but will let you know when I get them. right now we are raising California's, but not sure how they will do over summer.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Thanks Helo. I like Californias for their growth rate, I just wasn't sure how they handle the heat. Although I did get temps in the low 100s where I lived I had the bunnies under shade.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I got 12 californians now, so we will see how they do in the heat.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson