Thread: Ammo shortage

Premium Member

Ammo shortage

Read this very interesting article on Drudge this morning. Lots of folks have asked me in the past 6 months when this shortage will end.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...are-scrambling
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Yea, going to be this way for a while, we will see how it all turns out here in about 3-5 months when everyone has calmed down, or, it may just last til we have another election. Americans arent stupid, theres alot of people who see the writing on the wall, and are scared. Makes sense to stock up on a way to defend yourself.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

It is already getting much better here. I can pick up 7.62X39 ammo at most stores now, and 223, and 308 are also more common now. Still no 22lr, 9mm, or .40 though.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by helomech View Post
    It is already getting much better here. I can pick up 7.62X39 ammo at most stores now, and 223, and 308 are also more common now. Still no 22lr, 9mm, or .40 though.
    I found .40,.45, and 5.56 here yesterday. If I could find a 5.56 bolt, I'd start buying it when I find it.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Premium Member
    22LR & 22 mags impossible here, .380, 9mm, 357 all hard to find, .308 a few, 5.56 a few (buddy just scored 1000 rds. for $350), 7.62 x 39 okay, .40 good. My fishing buddy who is a dealer told me yesterday that his supplier said any new orders will be 17% higher in cost starting immediately.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

I'll most likely shit myself

I haven't looked much until just recently because i wasn't gonna pay super high prices. Recently, I have found some .380, .40, .38, 7.62x54, 30.06, and a variety if 12, 20, .410 shotguns shells from #8 to slug. Nothing in .22, .223/5.56, .308, 9mm at all. There is a gun show coming up in early May I am considering going to mainly to see what is available and at what price.