Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Syrian government has just dumped Sarin Gas on it's people.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    At one point in time, a certain person all of us here may or may not know, was involved in a accidental invasion of Syria. . .A certain BFT went down and these certain people were navigating by strip map. Then these certain people was greeted by a grey-ish tan hummer in the middle of BFE by a guy in cargo shorts, ball cap, and a plate carrier, wanting to know wtf these certain people were doing in his AO! Turns out, these particular people were approximately 7 miles inside of Syrias border! Needless to say, those people expedited their return trip!

BTW. . . I heard this from a friend who has a cousin whose sisters neighbor works in the DiFac at the Pentagon. . .the next engagement slotted is supposed to be Operation Tahiti Freedom. Im reenlisting just so I can go!
    My buddy's dad always talks about getting "lost" by crossing the wrong river and ending up in Laos. Of course, they were provided a bad map by a guy who was apparently a missionary, because he worked for the "Christians In Action".
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    "Christians In Action".
    lmao. I havent heard that term used in a while.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Does not fish with big brother
    Ive said it all along. Sadam had WMD's they went on trucks to be burried in the sand in Jordan and Syria!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ANEURYSM View Post
    Ive said it all along. Sadam had WMD's they went on trucks to be burried in the sand in Jordan and Syria!
    Didn't they have sat footage of them trucking them out? On that note, I know MPs that guarded mobile lab trailers in Iraq right after the invasion, and there were chem/bio weapons there, but not huge stockpiles as reported. Somebody said during that whole thing that... "We know saddam had WMDs, because we have the receipts" IOW, we supplied some of them to fight Iran.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

They used them against Iran in that war. Probably stopped them from being overran. They also used them against the Kurds after Desert Storm. There is no doubt they had them. Just makes you wonder where they are now. Jordan and syria are likely locations.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I saw nothing......

for the record, we tend to use the term WMD incorrectly. Technically, something as small as an RPG is classified as a WMD.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I read this collection of books where the very last book predicts all this happening. In this collection a few books before that This really spiritual guy talks about wars and rumors of wars, famine, pestilence and a season of earthquakes. That collection of books seems pretty spot on to me!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com