Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manwich for small animals

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Never thought about Turkey. . . .
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I always brine before smoking or barbecuing. Not so much so for grilling. It is essential for smoking fish, IMNSHO.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    necro post? : ) manwich and deer meat is good. soaking in saltwater? we (they) soak in milk around here, me not so much. just hang and clean properly soaking is not needed. back to meal preps. the hamburger helper meals are OK in a pinch.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

A heads-up on the Hamburger Helper. They are re-branding the stuff to make it more attractive to modern on-the-go parents. As a result, lots of stores are doing fire-sales on the old version. Our local mart was selling them out at $.75/box, no limit.

I like bear-wich. Ground black bear meat makes a good hamburger replacement. Alas I am out of bear meat until next season though
    It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by David Armstrong View Post
    A heads-up on the Hamburger Helper. They are re-branding the stuff to make it more attractive to modern on-the-go parents. As a result, lots of stores are doing fire-sales on the old version. Our local mart was selling them out at $.75/box, no limit.
    Did not know this..........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

AS much as you guys keep talking about manwich, I still think its gross.I'll just eat it with ketchup or just plain charred before I eat the manwich
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Did not know this..........
    May not have happened over your way yet. I got the info from a local store manager that is a friend who gives me a heads-up every now and then. If it is like most rollouts/rebrands it is done by distributor within region so it may take a while before it is nationwide. Worth keeping an eye out, though, IMO.

thanks for the intel. Much appreciated. Im going to be on the lookout