Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B.O.S.S. Trailer

B.O.S.S. Trailer

I was looking through a recent Popular Science magazine and ran across an advertisement for a teardrop trailer specifically designed for preppers. It's from the Little Guy company at www.golittleguy.com and advertises it comes with gear to let you live off the grid for 3 months. Don't know the price but it looks like an interesting concept.

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    MSRP according to another site is $20,000.

The following link is to the PDF flyer for it. Not real impressed by the food included.

http://www.golittleguy.com/teardrops...S_Brochure.pdf

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

For a hard shell compact for one or two theses are nice.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

I dont think i could fit in one
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

I'll most likely shit myself

Me neither. For my part its hard to stuff 10lbs in a 5 lb bag.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I think they are rather proud of what they are offering! I think that could be done for 1/3 the price. I'll check the local teardrop manufacturer and get back to you on this.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I think they are rather proud of what they are offering! I think that could be done for 1/3 the price. I'll check the local teardrop manufacturer and get back to you on this.
    this is what I was thinking
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I'm quite sure that you can set one up yourself for a much better price. You pay a lot for the convenience of having someone else take care of all the little details.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by David Armstrong View Post
    I'm quite sure that you can set one up yourself for a much better price. You pay a lot for the convenience of having someone else take care of all the little details.
    That's what I'm thinking.

There's some really cool trailers on that site, I like the layout. It's cool that it comes with gear, but for that price I would think you could outfit one much better according to your own personal needs.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

If you are handy with tools there are plans out there available for sale. Depending on size teardrops equipped sell from $3000 to $8000. S I think that you could put together your own for much less than $20K.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com